Linggo, Marso 18, 2012

Night Cruising

I was really excited to see a former superstar in action after several years(must be 2.5 years) at Cheetah.  So disappointed that he was not there.  I heard that he has been a perennial absentee.  (So need help if anyone had a sighting of him - see below post on how he looks like now).

So we decided to go to Naughty Ka.  (More details in a next post).  I started taking pictures outside for this blog.  And not a few seconds after got reprimanded by security.  I was like?  Is this a joke?  You have a friendster account a Youtube channel, and I cannot take pictures? 

I was told I needed to speak to management.  Of course I would not.  hahaha.  So I stopped taking pictures.  Well at least, that they cannot see =). 

Later...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento