Martes, Marso 27, 2012

Trouble in South Korea felt in Cebu Gay bars?

This morning I was alarmed with the global page headline of Philippine Daily Inquirer, apparently South Korea is feeling the stress with the looming nuclear arms test of neighbor North Korea.  Apparently tests are scheduled mid-April.

My initial thought?  What will happen to the gay bars in Cebu?   hahaha.  I know...Cebu is always first in my mind =).  Honestly, if there is trouble in Korea will it have impact to the gay bars here? 

Maybe, if Koreans fear for their lives, they will start migrating to Cebu.  So the gay bar scene here will fluorish even more!

However, if Koreans go far (they have all the money) say to the US or Europe, what will happen to Cheetah and Navi?  Can 7 gay bars in Cebu survive without Koreans?  5 years ago there were only gay bars in Cebu.  When the Koreans came, Macho Dancers (and bar girls, so I heard) thrive. 

We will find out very soon.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento