Linggo, Marso 18, 2012

Cebu Macho Dancer - WG

Former Macho Dancer superstar is not in Cheetah Bar.  But the tip was from a highly reliable source, let us try another bar, maybe he is there.  Or can any of you help?

*******
I received a call from a friend saying someone I knew is back in the scene.  Of course, hurry to Cheetah and was really shocked.  Is this really him?  Body has gone deliciously mad, but what about the hair? 



I have always whatever happened to him, superstar dancer in Cebu from Manila in 2004-5.  Then disappeared, only to come back 8 years after.

The problem, I have been to the bar twice and he was not there! 


I also realized that if he was around 27-28 years old when he was burning the gay bar scene then.  Shucks how old is he now.   Must be 36!  And this made me real sad.  A superstar during your mid-20s, probably losing everything then still dancing at this age.   I mean he does not look 36 at all, but I imagine how much money he has made all the years, only to lose it so he's back.

7 komento:

  1. Oh my gaaaad. He is beck. Pero naman 36 years old. Parang yoko na mataste katas nya bwahaha. Dami naman bata jan.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hay naku mga kafatid. di na raw siya pumapatol sa mga bading ano. as if naman dati e dami na ring mga bading nakatikim sa kanya.

    ang fone num niya ay nasa facebook if you want to try.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I know this guy when he was still dancing in navigator cagayan de oro city, then he moved to cebu navigator, and last saw him in cheetah when i visited cebu last year.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. It has been a couple of months since i was there did not see this guy (walter, right)? Those who were there were gab raymond josh jayson iber sonierbut many of them are gone. When igot bk i got bored and stay for few mins.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. the problem is I am out of Cebu for a month =(. So not able to check who is there, and not even sure if WG is still there. Can someone please help.

    I already miss the boys

    TumugonBurahin
  6. He seems familiar. I think he was from navi then last saw him at cheetah. He was one of those major snobs so i did not want to talk to him. I dont think he was a superstar though.

    TumugonBurahin