Lunes, Marso 26, 2012

Navigator Cebu Gay Bar Star - JohnLloyd

A friend sent me pictures of the newest Navigator Hearthrob.  His name is JohnLloyd.

I just realized that I met him before.  The JohnLloyd in skivvies is very different from the regular JohnLloyd - a bespectacled young man you would mistake for a student or a bank employee.  I suddenly remembered meeting him at a very weird chance encounter.

He has the complete package every Koreana visitor is looking for:  tall, dark, handsome, abs and bulge.  So hurry now!



3 komento:

  1. Oh my! Does anyone have his number?

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I went to Navigator just this month and I got to know Jazz. He is from Davao and he is honest. I can attest to his honesty because most of my questions were answered directly and correctly.
    The only problem that I had was time and money that time because we were on the last days of our stay in Cebu, I don't want to run out of money on the place far from home.
    Navigator is offers a variety of dances. The boys are good-looking and the waiters are approachable.
    The place (especially the CR) does not compensate these nice things...

    TumugonBurahin
  3. *Navigator offers...

    TumugonBurahin