Huwebes, Mayo 17, 2012

Taken: Joel and Iber Cebu Macho Dancers

Should we be happy that they had been taken out of the Gay Bars?  Sources say that 2 of our beloved starlets have found "outside lives".  That is probably the reason why I have not seen either.  Interestingly, one of them is from Navigator and one is from Cheetah Bar.  More interesting, one of them is via a Pinay and the other via a Koreana.

Honestly, I did not care for either of them (just being honest!), but now that they are no longer regulars, I kinda miss both of them.

So let's have a look for what may be the last time.


Joel of Navigator
he does not appeal to more than 50% of the loyal parishioners.  But to those who he appeal to, they are hit very hard.



He has lost this blonde hair.  Thank goodness!  Which actually made him more manly.



Congratulations Joel.  And I wish you the best.  And I sincerely hope I do not see you again on the stage.  Hope you start with a new life.


Iber of Cheetah Bar


Iber in basketball shorts with the love of our lives, 8-pack Kent (also of Cheetah Bar)


It is true.  Koreanas prefer "Black Beauties"



What Iber lacked, he made up for his ability to tease.  Fun but dangerously cute Iber.


Good Luck Iber.  But be very careful, you know what we mean =)


1 komento:

  1. I think i just saw joel recently in navigator. If he was the one I saw, he's kinda big.

    TumugonBurahin